The following terms apply to all projects and websites on YM Network (hereinafter—“network sites”). By using any of them, you agree with the terms.
Last updated on January 1, 2018
- The network site owner reserves the right to add, modify, or remove any features of network sites, or even shut those sites down completely, at any moment, with or without prior notification.
- You must obey applicable laws while using network sites. If you violate this rule, you may face legal sanctions.
- Some content appearing on network sites is owned by third parties. This content remains property of its owner.
- You give the owner permission to collect any information about you and/or the device you use for accessing network sites. The owner may use this information in any way.
- Network sites, their features, services, and applications are provided on the “AS IS” basis. By using network sites, you acknowledge all the risks. Operability, access to features, and authenticity of information are not guaranteed.
However, in that case you are not allowed to use network sites and must leave them immediately.
We like to keep it simple: